UNCOMMON HANDS ??
Whenever you kill a foe with your Primary, 31% chance to gain Lesser Might for 1 second per foe under the effects of a debuff you control.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Red Mana Resist
Adept's Bracers is a pair of Hands Equipment in Magic Legends. Adept's Bracers is an Uncommon Hands Equipment piece. Hands Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Adept's Bracers Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Whenever you kill a foe with your Primary, 31% chance to gain Lesser Might for 1 second per foe under the effects of a debuff you control.
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
Where to find Adept's Bracers
Adept's Bracers Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Adept's Bracers Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia