RARE HANDS ??
Whenever you activate your Spark Power, 54% chance to draw spells equal to the power of the highest power creature you control.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Primary Potency
+100 White Mana Resist
Archdruid's Bracers is a pair of Hands Equipment in Magic Legends. Archdruid's Bracers is a Rare Hands Equipment piece. Hands Equipment is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Archdruid's Bracers Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Whenever you activate your Spark Power, 54% chance to draw spells equal to the power of the highest power creature you control.
- +100 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary attacks)
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
Where to find Archdruid's Bracers
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Archdruid's Bracers Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Archdruid's Bracers Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia