UNCOMMON HEAD 25
Activate your Primary: Chance: 52% Gain Lesser Swiftness for 5 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Utility Recharge Speed
+100 Primary Potency
+100 Health Globe Potency
Kill at least one foe with your Secondary: Chance: 52% +500 Red Mana Buff Rating for 15 seconds.
Ardent Helm is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Ardent Helm is an Uncommon head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Ardent Helm Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Activate your Primary: Chance: 52% Gain Lesser Swiftness for 5 seconds.
- +100 Health Globe Potency (Healing received from health globes)
- +100 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary attacks)
- +100 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- Kill at least one foe with your Secondary: Chance: 52% +500 Red Mana Buff Rating for 15 seconds
Where to find Ardent Helm
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Ardent Helm Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Ardent Helm Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia