Armlet of Growth
RARE ACCESSORY 12
Kill a foe with your Utility: Chance: 44% +100 Green Mana Buff Rating for 10 seconds
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Spark Recharge Speed
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Black Mana Resist
+100 Secondary Potency
+100 Utility Recharge Speed
Kill at least one foe with your Utility: Chance: 18% +500 Red Mana Buff Rating for 10 seconds.
Armlet of Growth is an Accessory in Magic Legends. Armlet of Growth is a Rare accessory. Players can equip up to two kinds of accessories in the gear menu. An accessory is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Armlet of Growth Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Kill a foe with your Utility: Chance: 44% +100 Green Mana Buff Rating for 10 seconds (Buff duration of green mana sources)
- +100 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
- +100 Spark Recharge Speed (Spark meter recharge rate)
- +100 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)
- Kill at least one foe with your Utility: Chance: 18% +500 Red Mana Buff Rating for 10 seconds.
Where to find Armlet of Growth
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Armlet of Growth Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Armlet of Growth Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia