Armlet of Sheltering
RARE ACCESSORY 14
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Black Mana Resist
+100 Blue Mana Resist
+100 Incoming Healing Potency
+100 Control Resist
Kill an Elite: Chance: 40% Create three 1/1 red Goblin tokens for 20 seconds.
Armlet of Sheltering is an Accessory in Magic Legends. Armlet of Sheltering is a Rare accessory. Players can equip up to two kinds of accessories in the gear menu. An accessory is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Armlet of Sheltering Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Kill at least one foe with your Primary: Chance: 9% Your weakest creature without Greater Resistance gains Greater Resistance for 1 second per creature you control.
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- +100 Incoming Healing Potency (Effectiveness of incoming heals)
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
- +100 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)
- Kill an Elite: Chance: 40% Create three 1/1 red Goblin tokens for 20 seconds.
Where to find Armlet of Sheltering
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Armlet of Sheltering Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Armlet of Sheltering Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia