Armwraps of the Pioneer
COMMON HANDS 17
+65 Utility Potency
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Blue Mana Resist
+100 Green Mana Resist
+100 Utility Recharge Speed
Drop below 2 mana: Chance: 27% Deal 480 damage to all foes at the location of the nearest foe.
Armwraps of the Pioneer is a pair of Hands Equipment in Magic Legends. Armwraps of the Pioneer is a Common Hands Equipment piece. Hands Equipment is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Armwraps of the Pioneer Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- +65 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
- +100 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)
- Drop below 2 mana: Chance: 27% Deal 480 damage to all foes at the location of the nearest foe.
Where to find Armwraps of the Pioneer
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Armwraps of the Pioneer Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Armwraps of the Pioneer Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia