Attire of the Pioneer
COMMON BODY 21
Draw a spell: Chance: 49% Gain Lesser Resistance for 5 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Utility Potency
+100 Incoming Healing Potency
+100 Health Regen Rating
+100 White Mana Resist
Attire of the Pioneer is a Body Equipment in Magic Legends. Attire of the Pioneer is a Common body Equipment piece. Body Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Attire of the Pioneer Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Draw a spell: Chance: 49% Gain Lesser Resistance for 5 seconds.
- +100 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Incoming Healing Potency (Effectiveness of incoming heals)
- +100 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
Where to find Attire of the Pioneer
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Attire of the Pioneer Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Attire of the Pioneer Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia