Band of Tradition
UNCOMMON ACCESSORY 23
+100 Max Heath Potency
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Blue Mana Resist
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Primary Potency
+100 Utility Recharge Speed
Kill at least one foe with your Utility: 40% +25 Max Health Potency for each creature you control for 10 seconds.
Band of Tradition is an Accessory in Magic Legends. Band of Tradition is an Uncommon accessory. Players can equip up to two kinds of accessories in the gear menu. An accessory is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Band of Tradition Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- +100 Max Heath Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)
- +100 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary attacks)
- +100 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
- Kill at least one foe with your Utility: Chance: 40%: +25 Max Health Potency for each creature you control for 10 seconds.
Where to find Band of Tradition
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Band of Tradition Upgrades
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Core Modifier Upgrade/s||Adaptive Modifier Upgrade/s|
Band of Tradition Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia