Band of the Convenant
UNCOMMON ACCESSORY 25
+100 Incoming Healing Potency
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Health Regen Rating
+100 Red Mana Resist
+100 Black Mana Resist
+100 Utility Recharge Speed
Full health: +120 Black Mana Debuff Rating (Debuff duration of black mana sources)
Band of the Convenant is an Accessory in Magic Legends. Band of the Convenant is an Uncommon accessory. Players can equip up to two kinds of accessories in the gear menu. An accessory is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Band of the Convenant Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- +100 Incoming Healing Potency (Effectiveness of incoming heals)
- +100 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
- +100 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)
- Full health: +120 Black Mana Debuff Rating (Debuff duration of black mana sources)
Where to find Band of the Convenant
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Band of the Convenant Upgrades
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Core Modifier Upgrade/s||Adaptive Modifier Upgrade/s|
Band of the Convenant Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia