Boots of Benevolence
UNCOMMON FEET 18
Activate your Utility: Chance: 45% Your highest toughness creature gains Taunt for 5 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Blue Mana Resist
+100 Black Mana Resist
+100 Health Globe Potency
+100 Utility Potency
Take damage while at full health: Chance: 7% Gain 20% Reflect for 5 seconds.
Boots of Benevolence is a pair of Feet Equipment in Magic Legends. Boots of Benevolence is an Uncommon feet equipment piece. Feet Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Boots of Benevolence Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Activate your Utility: Chance: 45% Your highest toughness creature gains Taunt for 5 seconds.
- +100 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resist to sources of blue mana)
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resist to sources of black mana)
- +100 Health Globe Potency (Healing received from health globes)
- Take damage while at full health: Chance: 7% Gain 20% Reflect for 5 seconds.
Where to find Boots of Benevolence
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Boots of Benevolence Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Boots of Benevolence Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia