Boots of Blight
UNCOMMON FEET 29
Activate your Utility: Chance: 83% Creatures you control gain Greater Haste for 5 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Green Mana Resist
+100 Secondary Potency
+100 Utility Potency
Pick up a Spark Globe: Chance: 40% +50 Green Mana Sorcery Potency for each creature you control for 15 seconds.
Boots of Blight is a pair of Feet Equipment in Magic Legends. Boots of Blight is an Uncommon feet equipment piece. Feet Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Boots of Blight Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Activate your Utility: Chance: 83% Creatures you control gain Greater Haste for 5 seconds.
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resist to sources of white mana)
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resist to sources of green mana)
- +100 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- Pick up a Spark Globe: Chance: 40% +50 Green Mana Sorcery Potency for each creature you control for 15 seconds.
Where to find Boots of Blight
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Boots of Blight Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Boots of Blight Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia