Boots of Calamity
UNCOMMON FEET 20
Pick up Spark Globe: Chance: 27% Creatures you control gain for 20 seconds: "Whenever this creature dies it deals 200% of its power in damage to nearby foes".
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Primary Potency
+100 Utility Potency
+100 Soulsteal Potency
Activate your Utility: Chance: 40% +250 Red Mana Creature Potency for 15 seconds.
Boots of Calamity is a pair of Feet Equipment in Magic Legends. Boots of Calamity is an Uncommon feet equipment piece. Feet Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Boots of Calamity Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Pick up Spark Globe: Chance: 27% Creatures you control gain for 20 seconds: "Whenever this creature dies it deals 200% of its power in damage to nearby foes".
- +100 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary attacks)
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- +100 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Soulsteal Potency (Healing when killing a creature)
- Activate your Utility: Chance: 40% +250 Red Mana Creature Potency for 15 seconds.
Where to find Boots of Calamity
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Boots of Calamity Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Boots of Calamity Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia