Boots of the Dark Wanderer
Kill a foe with your Utility: Chance: 50%
+250 Health Regen Potency for 10 seconds
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Green Mana Resist
+100 Utility Potency
+100 Secondary Recharge Speed
Activate your Utility: Chance: 40% +300 Black Mana Debuff Rating for 15 seconds.
Boots of the Dark Wanderer is a pair of Feet Equipment in Magic Legends. Boots of the Dark Wanderer is a Common feet equipment piece. Feet Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Boots of the Dark Wanderer Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Kill a foe with your Utility: Chance: 50% +250 Health Regen Potency for 10 seconds (In-combat health regeneration)
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resist to sources of green mana)
- +100 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Secondary Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability)
- Activate your Utility: Chance: 40% +300 Black Mana Debuff Rating for 15 seconds.
Where to find Boots of the Dark Wanderer
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Boots of the Dark Wanderer Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Boots of the Dark Wanderer Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia