Boots of the Pilgrim
Activate your Utility: Chance 19% Gain Greater Swiftness for 5 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Black Mana Resist
+100 Blue Mana Resist
+100 Secondary Potency
Activate your Utility: Chance: 8% +300 White Mana Creature Health for 20 seconds.
Boots of the Pilgrim is a pair of Feet Equipment in Magic Legends. Boots of the Pilgrim is a Common feet equipment piece. Feet Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Boots of the Pilgrim Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Activate your Utility: Chance 19% Gain Greater Swiftness for 5 seconds.
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resist to sources of black mana)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resist to sources of blue mana)
- +100 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- Activate your Utility: Chance: 8% +300 White Mana Creature Health for 20 seconds.
Where to find Boots of the Pilgrim
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Boots of the Pilgrim Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Boots of the Pilgrim Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia