Boots of the Pioneer
Drop below 8 Manay: Chance: 48% Gain 25% Reflect for 5 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Black Mana Resist
+100 Incoming Healing Potency
+100 Utility Potency
Activate your Secondary: Chance: 40% Gain Lesser Swiftness for 10 seconds.
Boots of the Pioneer is a pair of Feet Equipment in Magic Legends. Boots of the Pioneer is a Common feet equipment piece. Feet Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Boots of the Pioneer Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Drop below 8 Manay: Chance: 48% Gain 25% Reflect for 5 seconds.
- Whenever you activate your Secondary Ability, 26% chance to gain Lesser Swiftness for 10 seconds
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
- +100 Incoming Healing Potency (Effectiveness of incoming heals)
- +100 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- Activate your Secondary: Chance: 40% Gain Lesser Swiftness for 10 seconds.
Where to find Boots of the Pioneer
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Boots of the Pioneer Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Boots of the Pioneer Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia