Bracelet of Triumph
COMMON ACCESSORY 29
Kill a foe with your Primary: Chance: 82%: Heal your strongest creature for 1% of its max health.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Control Resist
+100 Utility Recharge Speed
+100 Black Mana Resist
Pick up a Health Globe: Chance: 40%: Gain a Shield for 20 seconds equal to the healing received from that pickup.
Bracelet of Triumph is an Accessory in Magic Legends. Bracelet of Triumph is a Common accessory. Players can equip up to two kinds of accessories in the gear menu. An accessory is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Bracelet of Triumph Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Kill a foe with your Primary: Chance: 82% Heal your strongest creature for 1% of its max health.
- +100 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)
- +100 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
- Pick up a Health Globe: Chance: 40%: Gain a Shield for 20 seconds equal to the healing received from that pickup.
Where to find Bracelet of Triumph
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Bracelet of Triumph Upgrades
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Core Modifier Upgrade/s||Adaptive Modifier Upgrade/s|
Bracelet of Triumph Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia