Bracers of the Marksman
UNCOMMON HANDS ??
Whenever you activate Mana Surge, 33% chance for creatures you control to gain "Whenever this creature takes damage, heal for 10% of the damage " for 10 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Bllue Mana Resist
+100 Red Mana Resist
Bracers of the Marksman is a pair of Hands Equipment in Magic Legends. Bracers of the Marksman is an Uncommon Hands Equipment piece. Hands Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Bracers of the Marksman Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Whenever you activate Mana Surge, 33% chance for creatures you control to gain "Whenever this creature takes damage, heal for 10% of the damage " for 10 seconds.
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
Where to find Bracers of the Marksman
Bracers of the Marksman Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Bracers of the Marksman Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia