Bracers of the Warden
UNCOMMON HANDS 12
Drop below 4 mana: Chance: 5% Gain "The next time you have max mana, gain Greater Might for 10 seconds."
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Green Mana Resist
+100 Incoming Healing Potency
+100 Secondary Recharge Speed
+100 Black Mana Resist
+100 Red Mana Resist
Bracers of the Warden is a pair of Hands Equipment in Magic Legends. Bracers of the Warden is an Uncommon Hands Equipment piece. Hands Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Bracers of the Warden Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Drop below 4 mana: Chance: 5% Gain "The next time you have max mana, gain Greater Might for 10 seconds."
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
- +100 Incoming Healing Potency (Effectiveness of incoming heals)
- +100 Secondary Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
Where to find Bracers of the Warden
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Bracers of the Warden Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Bracers of the Warden Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia