UNCOMMON ACCESSORY 22
Pick up a Health Globe: Chance: 37%
+250 Red Mana Creature Potency for 15 seconds (Damage output of red mana creatures)
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Utility Potency
+100 Health Globe Potency
+100 Primary Potency
+100 Control Resist
Pick up a Health Globe: Chance: 40% +350 White Mana Creature Health for 15 seconds
Challenger's Ring is an Accessory in Magic Legends. Challenger's Ring is a Rare accessory. Players can equip up to two kinds of accessories in the gear menu. An accessory is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding the various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Challenger's Ring Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Pick up a Health Globe: Chance: 37%: +250 Red Mana Creature Potency for 15 seconds (Damage output of red mana creatures)
- +100 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Health Globe Potency (Healing received from health globes)
- +100 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary attacks)
- +100 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)
- Pick up a Health Globe: Chance: 40%: +350 White Mana Creature Health for 15 seconds
Where to find Challenger's Ring
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Challenger's Ring Upgrades
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Core Modifier Upgrade/s||Adaptive Modifier Upgrade/s|
Challenger's Ring Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia