|Spark Meter Cost||60/sec|
|Create a 1 / 1 Skeleton, 1 / 1 Skeleton Archer, 2 / 2 Zombie, and 4 / 4 Zombie Hulk creature token.|
Death Campaign in Magic Legends is a Class Perk. Death Campaign is an exclusive perk for the Necromancer Planeswalker. Class Perks are passive boosts of the various Classes of the game. Each perk is unique and resonates specifically with a class, and unlocking a perk further enhances the stats of the character and boosts the effects of its abilities.
Death Campaign Description
- Create a 1 / 1 Skeleton, 1 / 1 Skeleton Archer, 2 / 2 Zombie, and 4 / 4 Zombie Hulk creature token.
- Whenever a foe dies while under the effect of the Necrotic Curse, randomly create a 1/1 Skeleton, 1/1 Skeleton Archer, or 2/2 Zombie creature token at its location. If it was a Champion Rank or above, create a 4/4 Zombie Hulk creature token instead.
- When this effect expires, each creature that was created in this way dies and deals 200% of its damage to foes around it.
- Necrotic Curse: Channel a stacking effect in a cone in front of you. This effect deals damage over 3 seconds and heals for 25% of the damage dealt.
Death Campaign Information
- Class: Necromancer
- Spark Meter Cost: 60/sec
- Death Campaign can be unlocked upon reaching 6 LVL of the Necromancer class.
Death Campaign Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!