Feet Equipment in Magic Legends is an Equipment type that can provide additional bonuses to your character. Unlike other games, Equipment doesn't necessarily grant defense against various enemies, but instead provides different core and adaptive modifiers that affect the player stats. Equipment sets and pieces are usually obtained as rewards from completing quests, purchased from merchants, looted from various locations, dropped by enemies and bosses, or crafted by using the required materials. This page will indicate a list of all the Feet Equipment Pieces in Magic Legends which will include its description and values. You can find detailed information on its location and properties on each individual page linked below.
Equipment in Magic Legends
- The equipment in Magic Legends comes in four types of rarity. Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Mythic Rare which is similar to the types of a rarity for the Spells.
- Equipment is also divided into six slots, one of each for Head, Body, Arms, Legs, and two slots for the Accessories.
- The various pieces of Equipment focus on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding the various modifiers.
- Duplicate pieces of Equipment can instead be used to swap out Adaptive Mods or to use it as a material to upgrade the stats of the Equipment's mods. On the other hand, you can sell it to a vendor in exchange for Gold.
- Some various pieces of Equipment in Magic Legends are also cosmetics since they can change the clothing of the player's character.
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
- Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
Magic Legends Legs Armor
Click the header to sort the table.
|Name & Icon||Rarity||Core Modifier||Adaptive Modifiers|
|Common||Whenever you kill a foe with your Utility Ability, 3% chance to gain 250 health Regen Potency for 10 seconds.|
||Rare||Whenever you kill a foe with your Utility Ability, 19% chance to great a 1/1 Artifact Spider Creature Token for 15 seconds.|
||Uncommon||Whenever you pick up a Health Globe, 4% chance to gain Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability) for 10 seconds, equal to the highest power of Creatures you control, times 50.|
||Uncommon||Whenever you activate your Utility Ability, 13% chance to gain +25 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability) for each Creature you control.|
||Uncommon||Whenever you pick up a Spark Globe, 25% chance to create a 2/2 Black Zombie Creature Token for 30 seconds.|
||Uncommon||Whenever you activate your Utility Ability 28% chance to draw a spell and gain Lesser Resistance for 10 seconds.|
||Rare||Whenever you have an empty spell hand, you have +32 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)|
||Uncommon||Whenever you activate your Utility Ability, 51% chance to create two 1/1 White Human Archer Creature Tokens for 20 seconds.|
|Rare||Whenever you drop below 50% max health, 21% chance to cast a copy of "Judgement" at your location.|
|Mythic||Whenever you activate your Utility Ability, 35% chance for strongest creature to gain Hexproof, Greater Swiftness and Greater Might until the next deal damage. Utility Ability recharge disabled while this effect is active.|
|Uncommon||Whenever you activate your Utility Ability, 5% chance to gain +250 Secondary Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability) for 10 seconds.||
|Uncommon||Whenever you are at full mana, you have +118 Green Mana Sorcery Potency (Damage output of Green Mana spells)||
||Rare||Whenever you kill at least one foe with your Primary, 11% chance for a random Creature you control to gain Greater Resistance for 5 seconds.|
|Uncommon||Whenever you are under 2 mana, you have +26 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability) for each buff or debuff affecting you.||
|Uncommon||Whenever you have a full spell hand, you have +102 Red Mana Resist and +12 Green Mana Resist (Damage resist to sources of Green Mana.)|
Whenever you activate your Utility Ability, 39% chance for your highest toughness Creature to gain Taunt for 5 seconds.
|Uncommon||Whenever you drop below 80% max health, 33% chance to create two 2/2 Green Wolf Creature Tokens for 20 seconds.|
|Uncommon||Whenever you pick up a Spark Globe, 27% chance for Creatures you control to gain "Whenever a Creature dies it deals 200% of its power in damage to nearby foes" for 20 seconds|
|Uncommon||Whenever you activate your Utility Ability, 32% chance for Creatures you control to gain Greater Haste for 5 seconds.|
|Common||Whenever you drop below 6 mana, 5% chance to Confuse a random nearby foe for 10 seconds|
|Common||Whenever you activate your Utility Ability, 7% chance to gain Greater Swiftness for 5 seconds|
|Common||Whenever you kill a foe with your Primary, 3% chance to gain Retaliate for 2.5 seconds|
|Common||+61 Primary Potency (Damage output of the Primary Ability)||
|Common||Whenever you activate your Utility Ability, 8% chance to gain +250 Blue Mana Sorcery Potency (Damage output of Blue Mana spells) for 15 seconds|
|Common||Whenever you drop below 8 mana, 32% chance to gain 25% Reflect for 5 seconds|
|Common||+18 Max Health Potency (Maximum Planeswalker health)|
|Common||Whenever you kill at least one foe with your Utility Ability, 26% chance to gain Shield equal to 2% of your max health for each Creature you control for 10 seconds|
|Common||Whenever you pick up a Health Globe, 15% chance for your lowest toughness Creature to get +1/+0 for 30 seconds|