Garb of Blight
UNCOMMON BODY 17
+77 Secondary Potency
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Secondary Recharge Speed
+100 Health Globe Potency
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Max Health Potency
+100 Soulsteal Potency
Garb of Blight is a Body Equipment in Magic Legends. Garb of Blight is an Uncommon body Equipment piece. Body Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Garb of Blight Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- +77 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Secondary Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Health Globe Potency (Healing received from health globes)
- +100 Max Health Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- +100 Soulsteal Potency (Healing when killing a creature)
Where to find Garb of Blight
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Garb of Blight Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Garb of Blight Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia