Garb of the Pilgrim
COMMON BODY 12
+60 Secondary Recharge Speed
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Secondary Recharge Speed
+100 Green Mana Resist
+100 Max Health Potency
Garb of the Pilgrim is a Body Equipment in Magic Legends. Garb of the Pilgrim is a Common body Equipment piece. Body Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Garb of the Pilgrim Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- +60 Secondary Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Secondary Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
- +100 Max Health Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)
- Kill a foe with your Secondary: Chance: 40% Up to three creatures you control without Lesser Swiftness gain Lesser Swiftness for 10 seconds.
Where to find Garb of the Pilgrim
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Garb of the Pilgrim Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Garb of the Pilgrim Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia