Greaves of the Harvester
UNCOMMON FEET 9
Under 2 Mana: +16 Secondary Potency for each Buff or Debuff affecting you
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Green Mana Resist
+100 Secondary Recharge Speed
+100 Utility Potency
Kill at least one foe with your Utility: Chance: 40% Create a hazard at your location that deals 48 damage to nearby foes every second for 10 seconds.
Greaves of the Harvester is a pair of Feet Equipment in Magic Legends. Greaves of the Harvester is an Uncommon feet equipment piece. Feet Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Greaves of the Harvester Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Under 2 Mana: +16 Secondary Potency for each Buff or Debuff affecting you (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Green Mana Resist Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
- +100 Secondary Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- Kill at least one foe with your Utility: Chance: 40% Create a hazard at your location that deals 48 damage to nearby foes every second for 10 seconds.
Where to find Greaves of the Harvester
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Greaves of the Harvester Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Greaves of the Harvester Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia