Greaves of the Warden
UNCOMMON FEET 13
+87 Green Mana Sorcery Potency
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Blue Mana Resist
+100 Soulsteal Potency
+100 Primary Potency
+100 Utility Potency
Drop below 5 Mana: Chance: 40% Heal for 10% of your max health and pull nearby foes to your location.
Greaves of the Warden is a pair of Feet Equipment in Magic Legends. Greaves of the Warden is an Uncommon feet equipment piece. Feet Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Greaves of the Warden Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Full mana: +87 Green Mana Sorcery Potency Damage output of green mana sorcery spells)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
- +100 Soulsteal Potency (Healing when killing a creature)
- +100 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary attacks)
- +100 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- Drop below 5 Mana: Chance: 40% Heal for 10% of your max health and pull nearby foes to your location.
Where to find Greaves of the Warden
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Greaves of the Warden Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Greaves of the Warden Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia