Hands Equipment in Magic Legends is an Equipment type that can provide additional bonuses to your character. Unlike other games, Equipment doesn't necessarily grant defense against various enemies, but instead provides different core and adaptive modifiers that affect the player stats. Equipment sets and pieces are usually obtained as rewards from completing quests, purchased from merchants, looted from various locations, dropped by enemies and bosses, or crafted by using the required materials. This page will indicate a list of all the Hands Equipment Pieces in Magic Legends which will include its description and values. You can find detailed information on its location and properties on each individual page linked below.
Equipment in Magic Legends
- The equipment in Magic Legends comes in four types of rarity. Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Mythic Rare which is similar to the types of a rarity for the Spells.
- Equipment is also divided into six slots, one of each for Head, Body, Arms, Legs, and two slots for the Accessories.
- The various pieces of Equipment focus on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding the various modifiers.
- Duplicate pieces of Equipment can instead be used to swap out Adaptive Mods or to use it as a material to upgrade the stats of the Equipment's mods. On the other hand, you can sell it to a vendor in exchange for Gold.
- Some various pieces of Equipment in Magic Legends are also cosmetics since they can change the clothing of the player's character.
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
- Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
Magic Legends Arms Armor
Click the header to sort the table.
|Name & Icon||Rarity||Core Modifier||Adaptive Modifiers|
|Mythic||Whenever you kill a foe with a Class Ability, 54% chance to reduce active Class Ability cooldowns by 5%.|
||Rare||Whenever you activate your Secondary Ability, 47% chance for the lowest percent health creature you control to gain "Whenever this creature dies, you gain Lesser Mana Regeneration for 5 seconds" for 30 seconds.|
||Uncommon||Whenever you kill a foe with your Primary, 31% chance to gain Lesser Might for 1 second per foe under the affects of a debuff you control.|
||Uncommon||Whenever you activate Mana Surge, 33% chance for creatures you control to gain "Whenever this creature takes damage, heal for 10% of the damage " for 10 seconds.|
||Uncommon||Whenever you drop below 30% max health, 14 % chance for creatures you control to gain Lesser Swiftness for 15 seconds.|
||Uncommon||+20 Soulsteal Potency (Healing when killing a creature)|
||Uncommon||Whenever you activate your Secondary Ability, 8% chance for creatures you control to gain Lesser Haste for 10 seconds.|
|Rare||Whenever you activate Mana Surge, 31% chance to gain +500 White Mana Debuff Rating for 20 seconds.|
||Rare||Whenever you activate your Spark Power, 54% chance to draw spells equal to the power of the highest power creature you control|
|Common||+27 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)|
|Uncommon||Whenever you drop below 4 mana, 49% chance to gain The next time you have max mana, gain Greater Might for 10 seconds".|
|Uncommon||+98 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)|
|Uncommon||Whenever you draw a spell, 37% chance of nearby foes to lose 240 health and you heal for that much.|
|Uncommon||Whenever you pickup a Health Globe, 14% chance to Disorient nearby foes for 10 seconds.|
|Uncommon||Whenever you activate Mana Surge, 34% chance to gain Shield equal to 1 % of your Max Health for each creature you control for 15 seconds.|
|Uncommon||+46 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)|
|Uncommon||Whenever you activate Mana Surge, 48% chance of your highest power creature to gain+1/0 per creature you control for 5 seconds.|
|Uncommon||Whenever you activate Mana Surge, 53% chance to create a 2/2 green Ooze creature token with Retaliate for 20 seconds.|
|Common||Whenever you kill at least one foe with your Primary, 43% chance to gain +10 Max Health Potency for 20 seconds.|
|Common||Whenever you kill a foe with your Secondary Ability, 17% chance to gain Lesser Might and +100 Healing Potency for 10 seconds.|
|Common||+25 Health Globe Potency (Healing received from Health Globes)|
|Common||Whenever you are under 40% max health, you have +47 Utility Recharge Speed.|
|Common||Whenever you pickup a Health Globe, 26% chance to create two 2/2 black zombie tokens for 15 seconds.|
|Common||Whenever you drop below 6 mana, 19% chance to create a 0/5 blue Illusion token with "Whenever this creature dies, Disorient nearby foes for 10 seconds" for 10 seconds.|
|Common||+31 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)||
|Common||Whenever you pick up a Health Globe, 21% chance to gain +100 Green Mana Sorcery Potency for 10 seconds.|
|Common||Whenever you activate your Secondary Ability, 16% chance for creatures you control to gain Lesser Resistance for 10 seconds.|
|Common||Whenever you activate Mana Surge, 51 % chance to sacrifice your lowest toughness creature and deal 500% of its power in damage to foes near it.|
|Common||Whenever you activate your Utility Ability, 54% chance to create a 1/1 white Human Archer token for 20 seconds.|