Head Equipment in Magic Legends is an Equipment type that can provide additional bonuses to your character. Unlike other games, Equipment doesn't necessarily grant defense against various enemies, but instead provides different core and adaptive modifiers that affect the player stats. Equipment sets and pieces are usually obtained as rewards from completing quests, purchased from merchants, looted from various locations, dropped by enemies and bosses, or crafted by using the required materials. This page will indicate a list of all the Head Equipment Pieces in Magic Legends which will include its description and values. You can find detailed information on its location and properties on each individual page linked below.
Equipment in Magic Legends
- The equipment in Magic Legends comes in four types of rarity. Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Mythic Rare which is similar to the types of a rarity for the Spells.
- Equipment is also divided into six slots, one of each for Head, Body, Arms, Legs, and two slots for the Accessories.
- The various pieces of Equipment focus on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding the various modifiers.
- Duplicate pieces of Equipment can instead be used to swap out Adaptive Mods or to use it as a material to upgrade the stats of the Equipment's mods. On the other hand, you can sell it to a vendor in exchange for Gold.
- Some various pieces of Equipment in Magic Legends are also cosmetics since they can change the clothing of the player's character.
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
- Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
Magic Legends Head Armor
Click the header to sort the table.
|Name & Icon||Rarity||Core Modifier||Adaptive Modifiers|
|Mythic||Whenever you are at full health, you have "Whenever you deal damage, 30% chance to Taunt all nearby foes for 5 seconds.|
|Uncommon||Whenever you kill at least one foe with your Secondary Ability, 25% chance to cast a copy of "Choking Overgrowth" at your location.|
|Common||Whenever you kill at least one foe with your Secondary Ability 45% chance to gain +500 Control Rating for 10 seconds.|
|Mythic||Whenever you activate your Spark Power, create 2/2 black Zombie Knight creature tokens for 8 seconds.||
|Common||Whenever you activate Mana Surge, 7% chance for creatures you control to teleport to you and gain Greater Haste for 5 seconds.||
||Uncommon||Whenever you are under 4 mana, you cave +26 Green Mana Creature Health.|
||Uncommon||Whenever you activate your Primary, 14% chance for creatures you control to gain Lesser Haste for 2.5 seconds.|
||Uncommon||Whenever you are at full man, if not affected by this mod, you gain "The next time your mana drops below 2, gain +54 Black Mana Sorcery Potency for 15 seconds".|
||Uncommon||Whenever you kill a foe with a Spark Power, 46% chance to create a 3/1 blue Zombie Drake for 15 seconds with, "Whenever this creature dies, draw a card".|
||Uncommon||Whenever you activate Mana Surge 47% chance to create 2/2 white Human Soldier creature token for 30 seconds with "whenever you cast a Creature Spell the Creature gets +1/+1"||
|Rare||Whenever you receive healing, 3% chance to gain +25 Spark Recharge Speed for 5 seconds.|
|Rare||Whenever you have a full spell hand, you have +117 Green Mana Buff Rating.|
||Rare||Whenever you are under 2 mana, you have +55 Spark Recharge Speed.|
|Uncommon||Whenever you activate your Primary, 9% chance to gain Lesser Swiftness for 5 seconds.|
|Uncommon||Whenever you drop below 2 mana, 23% chance to gain +250 Soulsteal Potency for 10 seconds.|
|Uncommon||Whenever you activate your Utility Ability, 9% chance to gain +50 Control Rating time the toughness of your highest toughness creature, for 10 seconds.|
|Uncommon||Whenever you kill at least one foe with your Secondary Ability, 33% chance for creatures you control under 3 power to gain Lifelink for 10 seconds.|
|Uncommon||Whenever you kill a foe with your Primary, 5% chance to heal for 1% max health for each creature you control with 4 power or greater.|
|Uncommon||Whenever you have an empty spell hand, you have +5Red Mana Creature Potency and +5 Green Mana Creature Potency.|
|Uncommon||Whenever you pick up a Spark Globe, 26% chance for creatures you control to gain "Creatures dealt damage by this creature gain Greater Vulnerability for 5 seconds", for 15 seconds.|
|Common||+131 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)|
|Common||Whenever you pick up a Health Globe, 11% chance for creatures you control under 3 power to get +2/+1 for 10 seconds.|
|Common||Whenever you receive healing, 6% chance to gain +25 Secondary Potency for 10 seconds.|
|Common||Whenever you have an empty spell hand, you have +34 Secondary Potency.||
|Common||+24 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)|
|Common||Whenever you have an empty spell hand, you have +37 Red Mana Resist and +37 Black Mana Resist.|
|Common||Whenever you are at full health, you have +8 Sorcery Healing Potency for each creature you control.|
|Common||+69 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)|
|Common||Whenever you kill a foe with your Primary, 6% chance to create a 1/1 white and black Human Cleric token for 10 seconds.|
|Common||Whenever you activate your Secondary Ability, 15% chance to give nearby foes Lesser Snare for 5 seconds.|
|Common||Core Modifier ???||