Headdress of the Occult
COMMON HEAD 12
Kill a foe with your Primary: Chance: 20% Create a 1/1 White and Black Human Cleric token for 10 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Soulsteal Potency
+100 Secondary Recharge Speed
+100 Green Mana Resist
Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 4 Your weakest creature gains Regenerate for 20 seconds.
Headdress of the Occult is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Headdress of the Occult is a Common head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Headdress of the Occult Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Kill a foe with your Primary: Chance: 20% Create a 1/1 White and Black Human Cleric token for 10 seconds.
- +100 Soulsteal Potency (Healing when killing a creature)
- +100 Secondary Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
- Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 4 Your weakest creature gains Regenerate for 20 seconds.
Where to find Headdress of the Occult
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Headdress of the Occult Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Headdress of the Occult Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia