Headwrap of Benevolence
UNCOMMON HEAD 20
Kill a foe with your Secondary: Chance: 51% Creatures you control under 3 power gain Lifelink for 10 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Black Mana Resist
+100 Spark Recharge Speed
+100 Control Resist
+100 Red Mana Resist
Draw s spell: Chance: 40% +25 White Mana Sorcery Potency for each creature you control, for 10 seconds.
Headwrap of Benevolence is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Headwrap of Benevolence is an Uncommon head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Headwrap of Benevolence Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Kill a foe with your Secondary: Chance: 51% Creatures you control under 3 power gain Lifelink for 10 seconds.
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
- +100 Spark Recharge Speed (Spark meter recharge rate)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
- +100 Control Resist (Damage resistance of incoming control effects)
- Draw s spell: Chance: 40% +25 White Mana Sorcery Potency for each creature you control, for 10 seconds.
Where to find Headwrap of Benevolence
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Headwrap of Benevolence Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Headwrap of Benevolence Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia