Headwrap of Blight
UNCOMMON HEAD 12
Pick up a Spark Globe: Chance: 4% Creatures you control gain for 15 seconds: "Creatures dealt damage by this creature gain Greater Vulnerability for 5 seconds."
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Health Globe Potency
+100 Black Mana Resist
+100 Green Mana Resist
Headwrap of Blight is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Headwrap of Blight is an Uncommon head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Headwrap of Blight Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Pick up a Spark Globe: Chance: 4% Creatures you control gain for 15 seconds: "Creatures dealt damage by this creature gain Greater Vulnerability for 5 seconds."
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
- +100 Health Globe Potency (Healing received from health globes)
- Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 40% Creatures you control gain for 20 seconds: "Whenever this creature dies, nearby foes gain Greater Snare for 10 seconds."
Where to find Headwrap of Blight
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Headwrap of Blight Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Headwrap of Blight Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia