Headwrap of Calamity
UNCOMMON HEAD 13
Empty Spell Hand:
+9 Red Mana Creature Potency
+9 Green Mana Creature Potency
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Incoming Healing Potency
+100 Secondary Potency
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Control Resist
Draw a spell Chance: 21% Your strongest creature gains 10 seconds: "Whenever this creature takes damage from a foe, that creature gains Greater Slow for 5 seconds.
Headwrap of Calamity is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Headwrap of Calamity is an Uncommon head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Headwrap of Calamity Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Empty Spell Hand: +9 Red Mana Creature Potency (Damage output of red mana creatures)
- +9 Green Mana Creature Potency (Damage output of green mana creatures)
- +97 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of White Mana).
- +100 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)
- +100 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Incoming Healing Potency (Effectiveness of incoming heals)
- Draw a spell Chance: 21% Your strongest creature gains 10 seconds: "Whenever this creature takes damage from a foe, that creature gains Greater Slow for 5 seconds.
Where to find Headwrap of Calamity
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Headwrap of Calamity Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Headwrap of Calamity Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia