Headwrap of the Pilgrim
COMMON HEAD 22
Pick up a Health Globe: Chance: 36% Creatures you control under 3 power get +2+/1 for 10 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Black Mana Resist
+100 Soulsteal Potency
+100 Health Regen Rating
Kill at least one foe with your Primary: Chance: 43% +50 Sorcery Healing Potency for 10 seconds.
Headwrap of the Pilgrim is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Headwrap of the Pilgrim is a Common head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Headwrap of the Pilgrim Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Pick up a Health Globe: Chance: 36% Creatures you control under 3 power get +2+/1 for 10 seconds.
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
- +100 Soulsteal Potency (Healing when killing a creature)
- +100 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)
- Kill at least one foe with your Primary: Chance: 43% +50 Sorcery Healing Potency for 10 seconds.
Where to find Headwrap of the Pilgrim
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Headwrap of the Pilgrim Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Headwrap of the Pilgrim Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia