Helf of Josu Vess
MYTHIC HEAD 7
Activate your Spark Power: Create eight 2/2 black Zombie Knight tokens for 3 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Green Mana Resist
+100 Incoming Healing Potency
+100 Secondary Recharge Speed
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Soulsteal Potency
Activate your Secondary: Chance: 40% Deal 960 damage to nearby foes
Helm of Josu Vess is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Helm of Josu Vess is a Mythic head equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Helm of Josu Vess Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Activate your Spark Power: Create eight 2/2 black Zombie Knight tokens for 3 seconds.
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
- +100 Incoming Healing Potency (Effectiveness of incoming heals)
- +100 Secondary Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- +100 Soulsteal Potency (Healing when killing a creature)
- Activate your Secondary: Chance: 40% Deal 960 damage to nearby foes
Where to find Helm of Josu Vess
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Helm of Josu Vess Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Helm of Josu Vess Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia