Helm of Undying Fury
RARE HEAD 38
Under 2 Mana:
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
Discard a spell:
+165 Black Mana Resist
+100 Health Globe Potency
+100 Health Regen Rating
+100 Green Mana Resist
+100 Spark Recharge Speed
Helm of Undying Fury is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Helm of Undying Fury is a Rare head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Helm of Undying Fury Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Whenever you are under 2 mana, you have +55 Spark Recharge Speed.
- +100 Health Globe Potency (Healing received from health globes)
- Whenever you discard a spell, 45% chance to gain +500 Utility Recharge Speed for 15 seconds
- +165 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
- +100 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)
Where to find Helm of Undying Fury
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Helm of Undying Fury Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Helm of Undying Fury Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia