Helm of the Warden
UNCOMMON HEAD 21
Kill at least one foe with your Secondary: Chance: 23% Cast a copy of "Choking Overgrowth" at your location
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Spark Recharge Speed
+100 Secondary Potency
+100 Health Regen Rating
+100 Blue Mana Resist
Pickup a Health Globe: Chance: 48% Gain Greater Might for 5 seconds.
Helm of the Warden is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Helm of the Warden is an Uncommon head equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Helm of the Warden Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Kill at least one foe with your Secondary: Chance: 23% Cast a copy of "Choking Overgrowth" at your location
- +100 Spark Recharge Speed (Spark meter recharge rate)
- +100 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
- Pickup a Health Globe: Chance: 48% Gain Greater Might for 5 seconds.
Where to find Helm of the Warden
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Helm of the Warden Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Helm of the Warden Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia