Illusory Escape in Magic Legends is an Ability. Illusory Escape is an exclusive ability for the Mind Mage Planeswalker. Abilities are the core moves of the various Classes of the game. The abilities of a class are divided into three categories, Primary, Secondary, and Utility abilities which are all executed in the field. As the player increases the character level, they can modify these core abilities by unlocking ability upgrades that modify or adds additional effects to the ability.
Illusory Escape Information
- Class: Mind Mage
- Mana: Blue Mana
- Taunt foes with an illusion of yourself and gain increased movement speed.
Illusory Escape Perks
Listed below are the following Class Perks that modifies the Illusory Escape ability:
- Living Illusion: Illusory's Escape's illusion explodes on termination, inflicting damage and Greater Slow to enemies nearby.
Illusory Escape Notes & Tips
- When overwhelmed by enemies or when spells are on cooldown use Illusory Escape to taunt enemies and reposition.
- Great mobility option to move about on the map when not in combat.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.