COMMON HEAD ??
Core Modifier ???
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
Adaptive Modifier 1
Adaptive Modifier 2
Adaptive Modifier 3
Adaptive Modifier 4
Initiate's Hood is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Initiate's Hood is a Common head Equipment piece. Head Armor is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Initiate's Hood Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
Where to find Initiate's Hood
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Initiate's Hood Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Initiate's Hood Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia