UNCOMMON HANDS ??
Whenever you drop below 30% max health, 14% chance for creatures you control to gain Lesser Swiftness for 15 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Black Mana Resist
Whenever you drop below 2 Mana, 4% chance to gain +500 Secondary Recharge Speed for 10 seconds
Lavarunner's Armguards is a pair of Hands Equipment in Magic Legends. Lavarunner's Armguards is an Uncommon Hands Equipment piece. Hands Equipment is a piece of equipments that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Lavarunner's Armguards Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipments, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipments has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Whenever you drop below 30% max health, 14% chance for creatures you control to gain Lesser Swiftness for 15 seconds.
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
- Whenever you drop below 2 Mana, 4% chance to gain +500 Secondary Recharge Speed for 10 seconds
Where to find Lavarunner's Armguards
Lavarunner's Armguards Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Lavarunner's Armguards Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia