|Stat Type||Spell Mechanic|
|Effect||Decrease Movement Speed|
Lesser Snare in Magic Legends is a Spells Mechanic. Spell Mechanics are the keyword abilities that are incorporated into some Spells. Some mechanics are passive abilities and others allow players to spend mana to gain additional effects.
Snare reduces movement speed
Lesser Snare Information
- Lesser Snare is an effect that decreases movement speed.
- This mechanic usually applies to foes as a result of another buff or ability that the player has used.
- For example, The Spell, Mistform - Applies Lesser Snare to foes you pass through for 5 seconds. The card contains the ability to grant the player immunity from control effects and allows them to pass through enemies, but as a result, also grants the targeted enemies Lesser Snare.
- An opposite effect that instead applies to players of the card is Greater Swiftness, which grants players an increase in movement speed themselves.
- The mechanic related to Lesser Snare is Greater Snare, which has the same effect but is more effective.
- This effect is mostly found in Green Spells and Blue Spells
Lesser Snare Related Spell Cards
Lesser Snare Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia