|Stat Type||Spell Mechanic|
Lifelink in Magic Legends is a Spell Mechanics. Spells Mechanics are the keyword abilities that are incorporated into some Spells. Some mechanics are passive abilities and others allow players to spend mana to gain additional effects.
Once per attack, damage dealt by this creature also heals you
- Lifelink is a passive ability. When Lifelink is active, any damage dealt by the card creature would also return as health. This only occurs once per attack.
- Lifelink is used to prolong a life of a player, especially when met with damaging attacks.
- The mechanic is mostly found on Black Spells and White Spells.
- At any time the creature with any power deals damage, this is the amount a player gains in health. This ability is not affected by whether the target of the attack received the damage or not.
- This also applies to any type of attack and is not bound by a type of damage attack such as combat.
Lifelink Related Spell Cards
Lifelink Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia