COMMON ACCESSORY 11
Pick up a Spark Globe: Taunt foes for 0.82 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Spark Recharge Speed
+100 Control Resist
+100 Max Health Potency
+100 Red Mana Resist
Obsidian Talisman is an Accessory in Magic Legends. Obsidian Talisman is a Common accessory. Players can equip up to two kinds of accessories in the gear menu. An accessory is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Obsidian Talisman Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Pick up a Spark Globe: Taunt foes for 0.82 seconds.
- +100 Spark Recharge Speed (Spark meter recharge rate)
- +100 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)
- +100 Max Health Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
Where to find Obsidian Talisman
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Obsidian Talisman Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Obsidian Talisman Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia