UNCOMMON ACCESSORY 14
+100 Health Regen Rating
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Secondary Recharge Speed
+100 Control Resist
+100 Soulsteal Potency
+100 Secondary Potency
Kill at least one foe with your Secondary: Chance: 40% +500 Blue Mana Buff Rating for 10 seconds.
Oracle's Bracelet is an Accessory in Magic Legends. Oracle's Bracelet is an Uncommon accessory. Players can equip up to two kinds of accessories in the gear menu. An accessory is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Oracle's Bracelet Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- +100 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)
- +100 Secondary Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)
- +100 Soulsteal Potency (Healing when killing a creature)
- Kill at least one foe with your Secondary: Chance: 40% +500 Blue Mana Buff Rating for 10 seconds
Where to find Oracle's Bracelet
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Oracle's Bracelet Upgrades
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Core Modifier Upgrade/s||Adaptive Modifier Upgrade/s|
Oracle's Bracelet Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia