UNCOMMON HANDS 13
+65 Utility Potency
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Health Regen Rating
+100 Blue Mana Resist
+100 Utility Recharge Speed
+100 Control Resist
Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 40% Your strongest creature gains for 20 seconds: "When the next foe dealt damage by this creature dies, draw a card."
Packleader's Wristwraps is a pair of Hands Equipment in Magic Legends. Packleader's Wristwraps is an Uncommon Hands Equipment piece. Hands Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Packleader's Wristwraps Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- +65 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)
- +100 Blue Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of blue mana)
- +100 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)
- Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 40% Your strongest creature gains for 20 seconds: "When the next foe dealt damage by this creature dies, draw a card."
Where to find Packleader's Wristwraps
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Packleader's Wristwraps Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Packleader's Wristwraps Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia