Ring of Rapacity is an Accessory in Magic Legends. Ring of Rapacity is a Rare accessory. Players can equip up to two kinds of accessories in the gear menu. An accessory is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Ring of Rapacity Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Whenever you are at full mana, you have +100 White Mana Sorcery Potency.
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
- +100 Spark Recharge Speed (Spark Meter recharge rate)
Where to find Ring of Rapacity
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Ring of Rapacity Upgrades
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Core Modifier Upgrade/s||Adaptive Modifier Upgrade/s|
Ring of Rapacity Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia