Ring of Valor
COMMON ACCESSORY 23
+100 Health Regen Rating
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Primary Potency
+100 Utility Recharge Speed
+100 Utility Potency
+100 Black Mana Resist
Ring of Valor is an Accessory in Magic Legends. Ring of Valor is a Common accessory. Players can equip up to two kinds of accessories in the gear menu. An accessory is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Ring of Valor Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- +100 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)
- +100 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary attacks)
- +100 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
Where to find Ring of Valor
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Ring of Valor Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Ring of Valor Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia