Ring of Velocity
UNCOMMON ACCESSORY 30
+100 Secondary Potency
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Red Mana Resist
+100 Green Mana Resist
+100 Soulsteal Potency
+100 Incoming Healing Potency
Kill a Champion or Elite: Chance 51%: Gain Greater Swiftness for 10 seconds.
Ring of Velocity is an Accessory in Magic Legends. Ring of Velocity is an Uncommon accessory. Players can equip up to two kinds of accessories in the gear menu. An accessory is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Ring of Velocity Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- +100 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Soulsteal Potency (Healing when killing a creature)
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
- +100 Incoming Healing Potency (Effectiveness of incoming heals)
- Kill a Champion or Elite: Chance 51%: Gain Greater Swiftness for 10 seconds.
Where to find Ring of Velocity
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Ring of Velocity Upgrades
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Core Modifier Upgrade/s||Adaptive Modifier Upgrade/s|
Ring of Velocity Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia