Ring of the Unyielding
COMMON ACCESSORY 17
+100 Spark Recharge Speed
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Primary Potency
+100 Secondary Recharge Speed
+100 White Mana Resist
Activate your Secondary: Chance: 33%: Gain Lesser Might for 1 second per missing mana
Ring of the Unyielding is an Accessory in Magic Legends. Ring of the Unyielding is a Common accessory. Players can equip up to two kinds of accessories in the gear menu. An accessory is a piece of Armor that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Ring of the Unyielding Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- +100 Spark Recharge Speed (Spark meter recharge rate)
- +100 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary attacks)
- +100 Secondary Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- Activate your Secondary: Chance: 33%: Gain Lesser Might for 1 second per missing mana
Where to find Ring of the Unyielding
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Ring of the Unyielding Upgrades
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Core Modifier Upgrade/s||Adaptive Modifier Upgrade/s|
Ring of the Unyielding Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia