MYTHIC BODY 17
Activate your Secondary: Chance: 52% Your weakest creature gets +4/+2 and gains: "Whenever this creature dies, if it was a Human, create a 1/1 white Spirit creature token for 60 seconds", for 15 seconds.
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Health Regen Rating
+100 Primary Potency
+100 Secondary Potency
+100 Utility Potency
+100 Max Health Potency
Drop below 3 Mana: Chance: 21% Create three 1/1 white Human tokens for 20 seconds.
Slayer's Plate is a Body Equipment in Magic Legends. Slayer's Plate is a Mythic body Equipment piece. Body Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Slayer's Plate Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of Equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of Equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Activate your Secondary: Chance: 52% Your weakest creature gets +4/+2 and gains: "Whenever this creature dies, if it was a Human, create a 1/1 white Spirit creature token for 60 seconds", for 15 seconds.
- +100 Primary Potency (Damage output of Primary attacks)
- +100 Secondary Potency (Damage output of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Utility Potency (Damage output of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Health Regen Rating (In-combat health regeneration)
- +100 Max Health Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)
- Drop below 3 Mana: Chance: 21% Create three 1/1 white Human tokens for 20 seconds.
Where to find Slayer's Plate
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Slayer's Plate Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Slayer's Plate Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia