COMMON HANDS 12
+28 Utility Recharge Speed
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Secondary Recharge Speed
+100 Max Health Potency
+100 White Mana Resist
+100 Green Mana Resist
Spellbinder's Wrappings is a pair of Hands Equipment in Magic Legends. Spellbinder's Wrappings is a Common Hands Equipment piece. Hands Equipment is a piece of equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Spellbinder's Wrappings Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of equipment, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of equipment has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- +28 Utility Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Utility Ability)
- +100 Secondary Recharge Speed (Recharge rate of the Secondary Ability)
- +100 Max Health Potency (Maximum planeswalker health)
- +100 White Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of white mana)
- +100 Green Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of green mana)
Where to find Spellbinder's Wrappings
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Spellbinder's Wrappings Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Spellbinder's Wrappings Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia