COMMON HEAD 25
2 OF THE FOLLOWING
+100 Red Mana Resist
+100 Black Mana Resist
+100 Control Resist
Activate your Secondary: Chance: 43% Heal all nearby creatures you control for 10% of their max hitpoints.
Tactician's Headdress is a Head Equipment in Magic Legends. Tactician's Headdress is a Common head Equipment piece. Head Equipment is a piece of Equipment that focuses on improving both the overall combat ability and survivability of the player's character through adding various modifiers such as Core and Adaptive Modifiers.
Tactician's Headdress Information
Modifiers are grouped into two categories, a Core Modifier, and Adaptive Modifier. Core Modifiers are the main equipment bonus/effect of armor, these are fixed, they cannot be changed, and these can be upgraded to increases its stats. Adaptive Modifiers on the other hand are secondary supplements that players can choose to swap for a different bonus/effect and they can also be upgraded to increase their stats. By default, a piece of armor has one Core Modifier and two Adaptive Mods.
- Activate Mana Surge: Chance: 41% Creatures you control teleport to you and gain Greater Haste for 5 seconds.
- +100 Red Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of red mana)
- +100 Black Mana Resist (Damage resistance to sources of black mana)
- +100 Control Resist (Resistance of incoming control effects)
- Activate your Secondary: Chance: 43% Heal all nearby creatures you control for 10% of their max hitpoints.
Where to find Tactician's Headdress
- Looted from ???
- Dropped by ???
- Obtained as a reward for completing ???
Tactician's Headdress Upgrades
- Upgrading a core or adaptive modifier costs 1250 Aether and x1 Upgrade Material.
- You can acquire Upgrade Materials for equipment by picking-up or acquiring a duplicate of this equipment.
- Upgrading a piece of equipment only increases the value of the core modifier or any of the unlocked adaptive mods.
- To unlock the other adaptive mods, you will need to obtain a duplicate of the item that has different unlocked mods on it.
Tactician's Headdress Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia